Friday, October 03, 2008

Annie

Well, last night I went to see Caitlynn's school musical Annie. They did such a great job. I am totally impressed with these kids. Everyone who worked so hard on the production did a great job. It reminded me so much of high school and the stuff we did. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat... that was so much fun. I know I didn't have any big part, just part of the chorus, but that alone was great.

Will's class reunion is in a few weeks. He doesn't want to go. I don't blame him. When I went to mine last year I thought it would be better. It wasn't bad, just not too many of my high school friends were there.

Just to remember those fun days is a good life. I needed a lift and that was last night watching my 15yo have so much fun on stage. She really did. I'm so proud of her. I know she really wanted to make it to the church homecoming dance, but the show is on the night of the dance so she can't. She persevered though, stuck it out and is doing Annie. It's a wonderful show that they've done. I can't wait to see it again.

No comments: