Wednesday, November 26, 2008

QT - Psalm 143:8

Psalm 143:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life.

Wow, this is totally for me. My friend suggested this passage today. I really needed it. I need God to show me the path I should take. The path for every day.

Today is a struggle to get through. For absolutely no real reason whatsoever. Satan tries to attack and lead me down a different path. I will follow the path that God has laid out infront of me. I pray that He shines the light upon it so I can make sure I follow the right one.

As today I feel very low, I will look to Him who is my Lord. The Lord of my life. The King of my world. I look to God to lead me on the way to Him.

Focus on Him.



No comments: