Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Matt 28

Matt 28: 19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Today is a great day! Thirteen years ago today, I was dunked in cold water. Went in a sinner, came out a sinner... the difference; my sins are forgiven. It's hard to believe that it's been 13 yrs already!

God has taught me so much over these years. I have seen Him work in many ways and in many lives. Right now it's difficult to see Him working on today's issues, but in the past I've seen it clear as day.

Moving - when we bought our house there was much doubt in my head about us being able to afford it, let alone where to move to. God made it clear, in my opinion. He made things work out so we got this house here in LITH. Even at the closing, we got money back from things that shouldn't have been on the loan that were.

As I'm writing today, my daycare kids are beginning to wake up early, which means I cannot finish my thought process. Shiny object time; you know, get distracted easily. BTW, I can't stand this trait in me. I wish I could fix that and stay focused for longer than two or three minutes. Things just don't get completed well when this happens.

No comments: