Monday, September 22, 2008

QT Proverbs 3:13-24

Proverbs 3:13 Blessed are those who find wisdom,
those who gain understanding,

14 for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.

Wisdom is so necessary for us. We need to search for it constently. When we make wise decisions we honor God.

15 She is more precious than rubies;
nothing you desire can compare with her.

16 Long life is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.

17 Her ways are pleasant ways,
and all her paths are peace.

18 She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her;
those who hold her fast will be blessed.

19 By wisdom the LORD laid the earth's foundations,
by understanding he set the heavens in place;

20 by his knowledge the deeps were divided,
and the clouds let drop the dew.

21 My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight,
preserve sound judgment and discretion;

22 they will be life for you,
an ornament to grace your neck.

23 Then you will go on your way in safety,
and your foot will not stumble.

24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.


I see that I need to think more before I act. This has been my downfall. I need to take the time to think about what I am doing or going to say, before taking action. Vs 23 "your foot will not stumble" this is so important to us. I know Satan attacks me daily, if I stay focused on God and make wise decisions I will not stumble.

Today's prayer:
Father, thank you for the rest this morning. I know I am exhausted, but You gave me the energy to continue my job today. You have given me the focus on what I need to do. For this I am so grateful. Thank you for Will's injury not being worse than it is. I know he's in pain Lord, help him to deal with that so his hand can heal well.
Father, please help me to heal the hurt inside. To live for the moment like I know you want me to. Father, you have graciosly given me so much in this life that I have wanted. I know that Jesus is the greatest gift you've given any of us. But Lord, I beg you to remove the hurt from my heart. Lift my spirits and bring me back to where I should be. I want to enjoy life again and smile and be happy. I want to laugh more, a lot more. I want to go for walks often. To see the sun shine and dew on the grass in the morning. Father, help me to lead my family spiritually. Give me the wisdom to know how to help all of them see you.
Father, please help those that I know that are sick and out of work. Father, You know where my heart is and I want it to stay with YOU, please help me to remember to focus on You daily.
Thank you for Jesus teaching us how You want us to live. He is the greatest example you've ever given us. Father, without You I am nothing. Thank you for allowing me to reach you through Jesus.
In Jesus' name... Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I truly love how it' s lenient on my eyes as expertly as the evidence are superbly written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a restored advise has been made. I entertain subscribed to your rss support which deprivation to do the conspiracy! Suffer with a small day!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

I genuinely like this blog. countless transmit look after up the shapely work. I have bookmarked your site.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]