Thursday, March 15, 2012

March already?

Honestly, I can't believe it's mid March! My plan hasn't panned out..

So, in January I had the opportunity to get hired as a part time receptionist working with a friend of mine. I took advantage of that. So, tomorrow it will be my two month anniversary. Yes, that's funny. I really like where I'm working. The hours are great.

I finally got my final diagnosis. Bipolar with depressive and anxiety disorder, also pretty sure after a few more sessions I'll be told I have ADD as well. I know I have so many of the symptoms it's crazy.

As I'm learning more about bipolar I can see how I've dealt with this my whole life. Different aspects have come full circle. I now understand why I've lost so many friends over the years. It must be difficult to live with me... oh wait... I know it is. My poor husband. The things he must go thru... LOL.

I think I'll post some things at one point or another about how my mind actually works. It's very bizarre at times. I really do live in another world at times. So, if you know someone with bipolar disorder, you're not alone. And they're not crazy. It's just the way we are.

No comments: