Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wow!

Psalm 19:14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

I have been focusing on this passage for a few weeks now. Trying to make sure that whatever I say to my husband is in a Godly manor and not negative. Of course, I'm not perfect and I have stumbled. I'm sure I've said things that both made no sense and things that were hurtful. This is not the way God wants me to be living my life. He wants me to be encouraging to others.

With having depression, this has been difficult often. My nature is to be negative toward everything and not to encourage others. I am working on this with everything I do. I am working on being more aware of what I say and how I say it.

God is an awesome instructor!

No comments: