Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Friday

Yes, today is Friday. Probably a good thing too. This has been an interresting week. I've had a new little girl start at the daycare, she's such a sweetie. Very easy-going and loving.

My computer is dead so I'm using one of the kids' laptops. Otherwise I'd be going through internet withdrawl.... LOL..So that's been one frustration this week. Not too big but enough.

So, Satan was attacking me this morning. I know why too. This is what happened...

One of my neighbors called the police on my barking dogs, again. Of course they bark in the morning when people are dropping off their kids, but it wasn't any louder or longer than any other morning. Luckily I didn't get ticketed... it's a $50 fine! Unfortunately, I did get a little flustered, however, I figured out what really happened. Satan wanted to attack someone... God said to him that he could have me today. So, I'll change my name to Job today.

I am grateful that God thinks I can handle these things. I know it's going to happen as I get stronger in my faith. As I continue reading my bible and learning how to be a better me. I know that God is always here with me. This is so amazing! I feel really loved right now by God. I hope everyone can feel this at one point in their life. God is glorious!

No comments: