Wednesday, May 13, 2009

QT - The Love Dare

I have begun a new book today. It is entitled "The Love Dare." Well, each day there is a new "dare" for one to partake in. Today is Patience. Well, do I have patience? I know I do as I would not be able to do my job without it.

1 Corinthians 13:4 TNIV Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud

So, I must begin this journey with an open heart and mind. I know it will be difficult but my marriage is worth working on through my own changes. So for right now, I'm focusing on being patient with everything that I do. Everything that I say. Everything.

I will need this patience with me today. My son is still misbehaving at school. Things around the house need to be addressed. I am very stressed out over many things in my daily life. I need to focus on God today. On the patience He has given me... and I will use it. Patience and positive thoughts, that's the way to go today.

No comments: