Thursday, April 09, 2009

A New Beginning

Well, I'm really hoping it's a new beginning. Will and I have started Weight Watchers again. We're not registered with them, but we're using the concept and tools. So, we started yesterday. We are having a contest as well. Like on Biggest Looser, mind you we've only watched about 20 mins of that show. We're competing for the most percentage lost each week.

As of right now, I'm doing fine. I will start using the Wii Fit at naptime (at least until summer break). I also want to get back outside walking. I would love to be able to do the Bix7 again this year. It's been 5 years since I could do that.

This is the motivation I'm needing. I am hoping that I learn how to eat healthier AND increase my exercise drastically. I want to do it. I need to do it, for me. I would love to get down at least one size in my jeans!

So, I will blog things about that as well as my quiet times. I am really hoping to improve on many things in my life. My health and spiritual walk are top on my list!

No comments: